Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ruffle Picture Board

This pinkalicious party is all about girlie girl pinkness...aka RUFFLES!! So when I saw THIS on Someday Crafts I just had to make one!!

Lot's of pink. I love that it looks like ruffle fabric. I used the same method as HERE and hot glued them to a piece of foam board. I covered clothes pins in ribbon to hang pictures.

Photobucket

Add some cute pictures...love!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Countdown to Pinkalicious Party!!

Linking up HERE

<br />http://www.thethriftyhome.com

2 comments:

  1. What BIG smiles I see pinned to your ruffled board! This is a great project! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!! I saw your link up over at Sweet Peas and Bumblebees! thank you for sharing!!

    Cheers!
    Lilli

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin